Upcoming Learning Opportunities
Forum on expected changes to ISO 9001:2015
December 16th | Online | 12pm-1pm EST
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
February 23-26, 2016 | Trident Tech | Charleston, SC
This internal auditing course caters to the full spectrum of auditor responsibilities – from process auditing to audit program management. This course will teach you the fundamental tools necessary to conduct audits using the process approach while providing vital strategic information to top management. Case studies and scenarios make this course fun. If you are looking for an Internal auditor course for processes or supplier quality development, look no further. This course is for you.
Note: Registration for this training will be through Trident Technical College.
Quality Minds Video Training
Quality Minds is an online training series presented by Concentric. These courses are designed for professionals aspiring to pass a certification exam given by the American Society of Quality (ASQ). After successfully completing a course, you will better understand the body of knowledge required for successfully completing the exam. This will allow you to apply a wide range of quality tools and concepts to your individual work situation.
This online course is an on-demand course where you study at your own pace. Each module contains a subject matter video with narration from Stephen Deas. Stephen is a Concentric Subject Matter Expert that was certified as a Quality Engineer in 1991 and a Six Sigma Black Belt in 2003.
Currently these courses are free to those willing to give feedback on the course materials regarding content and logistics on how the course materials should be distributed. Click the image below to register.[ezcol_1quarter]
Forum on expected changes to ISO 9001:2015
Sign up to be notified about future webinars!
QMS Series | Based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 | NEW CLASSES (Starts August 2015)
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Internal Auditor Training (24 hrs) $1995
- ISO 9001: 2015 Standard for Process Owners (16 hrs) $1495
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard Overview (8hrs) $495
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard Overview for Top Management (4hrs) $195
QMS Automotive Series | Based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO/TS 16949:2009
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 Lead Internal Auditor Training (32 hrs) $1995
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 Standard for Process Owners (16 hrs) $995
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 Standard Overview (8hrs) $495
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 Standard Overview for Top Management (4hrs) $195
QMS Aerospace Series | Based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100C
- AS9100C Lead Internal Auditor Training (32 hours) $1995
- AS9100C Standard for Auditors & Process Owners (16 hrs) $995
- AS9100C Standard Overview (8 hrs) $495
- AS9100C Overview for Top Management (4 hrs) $195
EMS Series | Based on the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 14001:2004 Lead Internal Auditor Training (32 hrs) $1995
- ISO 14001:2004 Standard for Auditors & Process Owners (16 hrs) $995
- ISO 14001:2004 Standard Overview (8 hrs) $495
- ISO 14001:2004 Overview for Top Management (4 hrs) $195
OH&S Series | Based on the requirements of ISO 45001:2015 | COMING 2016
- ISO 45001:2015 Lead Internal Auditor Training (32 hrs) $1995
- ISO 45001:2015 Standard for Auditors & Process Owners (16 hrs) $995
- ISO 45001:2015 Standard Overview (8 hrs) $495
- ISO 45001:2015 Overview for Top Management (4 hrs) $195
Integrated Management Systems Series
- Integrated Lead Auditor – ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 (40 hrs) $2495
- Integrated Lead Auditor – ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 (32 hrs) $1995
- Integrated Lead Auditor – ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 (32 hrs) $1995
- Integrated Systems for Auditors & Process Owners (16hrs) $995
- Integrated Systems Standard Overview (8hrs) $495
- Integrated Systems Overview for Top Management (4hrs) $195
Problem Solving & Process Improvement
- Master Problem Solving Workshop (40 hrs) $2495
- Risk-based Thinking (8 hrs) $495
- CAPA – Corrective Action & Preventive Action (8hrs) $495
- Team-based Problem Solving (8 hrs) $495
- Quality 101 (8 hrs) $495
- AIAG Core Tools (4o hrs) $2495
Training and continued professional development is an important aspect of staying ahead in your industry. Let our Industry Experts ensure you and your team are up-to-date with the most current information, benchmarks and case studies. We can customize a class or training program that is right for you:
- 1-on-1 personal training
- On-site consultation & mentoring
- Web-based on demand
- Video & teleconference
- Onsite classes & workshops
- Public classes & workshops
- Purchase course materials & teach our classes in-house
All classes can be configured to your specific needs based on class size, depth needed and preferred method of learning.
Our customized classes are divided into 3 different academies to accommodate your specific needs:
Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge needed to get the job done on time, on spec and on budget. Contact us today and let us develop an effective and affordable training program to fit your needs.
Online Training Series
Lean Leadership | 16 one-hour self-paced modules REGISTRATION OPEN!
Advance your career with LeanCor Academy’s online course, Lean Leadership: Building the Lean Culture.
This interactive professional development course enables all leaders to:
- Leverage lean principles to become a more effective leader, manage people, and drive operational excellence.
- Improve value stream processes that impact the organization.
- Learn how to create action-driven measurement systems and build successful teams.
This self-paced, online professional development program allows you to decide when and where to learn. The course includes 16 modules, each lasting about 1 hour. Upon enrollment, you’ll have 16 weeks or 4 months to complete all the course. Instead of focusing just on theory, this course will dive deeper into the actual application of the material being presented. It’s based on our years of collective operational experience leading teams and implementing lean supply chains. You’ll be able to use what you’ve learned and see the results first-hand. [/ezcol_3fifth_end]
Self Paced Online Training
Price Per Student
Group Discount Rate
Continuing Education Units Per Student (CEUs)
Terms & Conditions
Completing the course registration indicates that you agree with the terms and conditions. Published prices are subject to change periodically without notification.
All on-site prices listed above include training material for up to 6 students. Additional charges may apply for 7 or more students. Discounts may be available with our pre-pay option for most on-site courses.
Registration deadline is 30 days prior to start of class unless otherwise approved by the Training Coordinator. Please copy for multiple registrations as this form is also used to register each student & prepare the course certificates and other course materials.
Minimum public class size is generally six (6) students. Courses with less than six (6) registered students may be postponed or cancelled at any time, at our discretion. If a course is cancelled due to insufficient attendance, there will generally be a course scheduled soon thereafter in the same region. There may also be courses scheduled in other regional locations. We will make every reasonable attempt to place you in a scheduled class of your choice.
Maximum public class size is generally twenty (20) students. There may be exceptions as deemed appropriate by the Training Coordinator. If a course is filled, there will generally be a course scheduled soon thereafter in the same region. There may also be courses scheduled in other regional locations. We will make every reasonable attempt to place you in a scheduled class of your choice.
Alternative methods to submit your course registration:
Mail check and registration to: Concentric Management Systems, Inc.
266 Meeting St., Suite B
Charleston, SC 29401
Register by phone: (843) 469-8279
Email registration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make payments to: Concentric Management Systems, Inc.
Registration: To register, complete and return a registration form for each student attendee, along with payment no later than 30 days prior to start of the class. This date is critical, as materials for some courses must be given to attendees to study and complete before the course begins. Your confirmation of registration will be the Registration Confirmation that will be mailed and/or emailed to you no later than the week prior to attending the course. This may be your only confirmation and often times contains necessary information to ensure you are prepared and on time for the class.
Cancellation/Refunds: You may make substitutions at any time prior to the start of the course. Please notify us as soon as possible. If you cancel, your written notice must be received in our office no later than 10 business days prior to the start of class. Cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of class will result in a 25% cancellation fee. Registered participants who do not attend or who cancel within 5 business days of the first course date will be liable for the entire fee.
Special Accommodations: If special accommodations are required, you have a physical disability or English is not your primary language (i.e. you feel you need additional time to take tests/exams, etc.), you must submit a written request to Concentric Management Systems, Inc. no later than two weeks prior to the start of class.
Hotel & Other Accommodations: You are responsible for making your own travel, hotel and meal arrangements. Recommended local lodging and other useful information regarding the area in which training is held can be sent to you upon request, although students are ultimately responsible for making their own decisions regarding services such as transport, meal, lodging and other accommodations. Employees, agents or other contractors of Concentric Management Systems, Inc. are NOT responsible for the services provided by other organizations or service providers.